Friday, March 18, 2011

・Ganbare Japan ・

Actually it's about a week past after the tragedy that was happen to Japan.
A 8.9 magnitude earthquake and the tsunami that has take many lifes.

I love Japan. I have visited there 2 times and plan to go a lot more.
This country is cute, I mean in all aspect (in the tourist point of view) .
People, places, creations ... everything.

I got many inspiration from Japan. And I feel really sorry for the things that has happened.
But I think and really hope that they will recover soon.
They got the greatest human resouces and these people has great heart. I have heard many stories that tell about how Japanese deal with the situation, how they helped each other, the way they encourage those who lost faith.

We (Thailand) also past the similar situation; Tsunami at Patong, Phuket on a post Christmas day year 2004.
And on that situation we see kindness from many countries.
Japan is the one that has donated us quickly with the greatest amount of money.
We are really thank you.


And I think this is time to generously repay them.
The way you can donate for Japan (for Thai residences):

・ ชื่อบัญชี "ครอบครัวข่าว 3 ช่วยผู้ประสบภัยที่ญี่ปุ่น"เลขที่บัญชี 096-3-015-995 ธ.กรุงเทพ สาขาเอ็มโพเรี่ยม บัญชีกระแสรายวัน

・ ร่วมบริจาคผ่านทาง SMS พิมพ์ J ส่งมาที่หมายเลข 4567899

・ กระทรวงการต่างประเทศ ชื่อบัญชี "เงินบริจาคช่วยเหลือผู้ประสบภัยที่ญี่ปุ่น"เลขที่บัญชี 002-0-271-468 ธ.กรุงไทย สาขาสามยอด ประเภทออมทรัพย์

・ จุดรับบริจาค
- ครอบครัวข่าว 3 ช่วยผู้ประสบภัยญี่ปุ่น- อาคารมาลีนนท์ ถนนพระราม 4
- กล่องรับบริจาค ร.พ.ศิริราช (โถงอาคาร 100 ปี สมเด็จพระศรีนครินทร์ ชั้น 1 เวลา 09.00-16.30 น.) และ (วันจันทร์-ศุกร์ ที่เคาท์เตอร์ประชาสัมพันธ์ ตึกผู้ป่วยนอก ชั้น 1 เวลา 07.00-16.00 น.)
- กล่องรับบริจาค สถานีรถไฟบีทีเอส.ทุกสถานี

・ กด Like ใน facebook.com/oishigroup ทุก 1 คลิก จะเปลี่ยนเป็นเงินบริจาค 10 เยน


Ganbare Japan. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like Japan too and I still haven't fulfilled my dream to visit this country :(. I've been to Tokyo once, but only for transit purpose, so I couldn't really see much. I hope everything would get better soon in Japan!!

    ReplyDelete